Bloggers Website SEO
Why Is Blog SEO Important?
- The search engines are an excellent source of traffic for blogs.
- A recent survey of over 1000 bloggers revealed that SEO was their 3rd most significant source of traffic.
- Our own blog is living testimony of the capability of SEO. We get a large amount of traffic from Twitter, LinkedIn, email, and direct traffic.
- Our site’s growth would have been much slower without blog SEO.
- And if you want to learn how to optimise your blog for SEO, check out these tested SEO tips
Best SEO Practices for Bloggers
You should find one main keyword for each post.
Every blog post should be optimised for one keyword. When you optimise your post around a large number of different keywords, Google and other search engines get muddled. They don’t know what your content is actually about. But when you concentrate on a particular keyword, Google can surely figure out that your post is about that one topic.
Blog Post Optimization
Stuffing your keyword a million times on your page is not the right method. That’s called “keyword stuffing.” Keyword stuffing or keyword quilting used to work back in the day. But it can do more mischief and perfection today.
- Title Tag and Blogger Post Title
A title field at the top of the post occurs in most maximum CMSs (like WordPress). And you should introduce your keyword in your blog post title and page’s title tag.
- Conclusion: Intro and Sections in Blogger
You should also quote your keyword in your blog post’s introduction and conclusion. In my experience, placing your keyword in these two key areas helps a little bit with on-page SEO.
- H1, H2, and H3 are headings.
Highlight your keyword in an H1, H2 or H3 subheading. Many WordPress themes undoubtedly make your post title an H1. But, for instance, your title tag, you need to inspect your page’s HTML to be sure. Along with H1, add at least one subheading to your post that consists of a keyword.
Arrangement of SEO Plugins
Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress. All of them claim to be “SEO-friendly” CMS.
Place Your Blog in a Subfolder.
In the past, people used to put their blogs on subdomains, such as: blog.example.com As it turns out, subdomains aren’t very SEO-friendly.
Planned Content for Link Building
Your blog is primed for SEO success at this point. Your blog can have amazing, high-quality content. And you can implement every search engine optimization approach on the planet. But, you need to build backlinks for your blog to get a top ranking in Google.
You should make sure to use a focus keyword when you wish to write an SEO-friendly conclusion. The title of your conclusion is also an exceptional and native place for your centre of attention keyphrase. If you want to rank your blog posts higher in Google, you should follow best SEO practices.